What is a Reiki Circle and Is It Worth Attending a Reiki Share Near Me?
Reiki beginners and Reiki Master’s alike, consider a Reiki share to be any opportunity where Reiki practitioners get together to share positive Reiki energy, experiences, and developments with other one and other … and maybe even any pets who love Reiki healing energy, because Reiki is for animals, too!
What is a Reiki share?
- A Reiki share, otherwise known as a Reiki circle, is a gathering of several practitioners (Reiki levels 1 through Master), all getting and giving Reiki treatments.
- Each practitioner has a turn on the Reiki table or “energy table”,while all the others give the treatment by going to an area or Chakra that they feel energetically drawn to in that moment. We often have a comfortable set up in our Reiki room, with an active salt lamp, Reiki music or meditation music playing. Potentially a crystal singing bowl or tuning forks to increase the vibrational frequency in the room.
- One Reiki practitioner may treat the Crown Chakra of the person on the Reiki table, while the other practitioner’s help to “ground” the recipient, by focusing energy on other chakras. In this way, Reiki shares vary based on intuition.
- The Reiki shares I host and attend, typically have about 5-6 people in attendance, but that number isn’t set in stone.
Why should you attend a Reiki share?
- Reiki shares helps build confidence. You are with your Reiki peers. They are doing the same thing as you, giving Reiki energy also (sometimes forgetting hand positions and wonder if anyone is feeling the energy they are giving 🙂
- When you form a Reiki circle, you find out that what you are doing works, partly because you are with other like-minded people who already believe in Reiki, as well.
- One of the main reasons practitioners say that they do not advance in there relationship with Reiki is because they don’t practice enough, when they may want to be moving to the next level of Reiki, yet they do not feel confident. Therefore, it’s an opportunity to practice and become more attuned to Reiki. It may either open you up to more thoroughly enjoy receiving Reiki energy at a deeper level or giving it to others (which is good in both cases) while allowing you to compare Reiki to other forms of energy healing!
- You are will always be with at least one Reiki Master instructor, so if you have questions, you can ask! We are here to help 🙂
- It’s something very powerful (you can feel a sort of undoubtable presence), yet, it’s fun at the same time.
Have you ever attended a share or Reiki circle in your area? If so, I’d love to hear about your experience! Thank you in advance for leaving a comment below…
Please pin and share this article if you find it helpful in any way 🙂
Love and Light,
Helen Marie says
hello, my name is HelenMarie and I am a Reiki Master for at least 20 years…….I was wondering in what areas you may have a Reiki circle to do exchanges on each other! people relocate to different states etc and it is hard to establish a new circle of Reiki healers. I am located in suffolk county,Long Island,NY and was hoping to make a connection! Peace & Light
I am a Reiki Practitioner based in Suffolk County, Long Island NY. Do you want to touch base here for Reiki Healing Circle. My email is [email protected]
Love and Light,
Hi Helen Marie, Thank you for your comment! It can be a challenge to find local Reiki circles. The best place is to check the NY Reiki Directory and see if anyone near you is hosting:
Or you may find it helpful to create your own Reiki circle, by posting it through http://www.meetup.com and the right people will find you! All the best, Deborah
Patricia Motika says
I am looking for a reiki share group in Olathe ks. I moved here from Michigan. I am a Karuna holy fire 111 reiki master. Please help me connect with other reiki people. My email is [email protected]. Namaste
Hi I’m looking for a Reiki training course beginner and reiki share. I’m in Bozeman Montana
Thank you! – Colette