Music is an essential part of life for many of us. It’s also an essential part of any Reiki practice or meditation session. This guide includes the best Reiki music for practitioners and anyone looking to put some tunes on to drift away to sleep.
You’ll find a few full albums, as well as single tracks to download instantly or purchase as a CD. You will also find a couple of soundtracks that are wonderful for increasing relaxation and well-being. Without further ado, feel free to plug in, press play and unwind.
Reviews of the 10 Best Reiki Music CDs and Downloads, Plus 1 to Avoid:
- Reiki Hands of Light Review – Best Reiki Meditation Music: This relaxation CD is highly recommended for good reason. The tracks contain varied instrumentation, all with a very meditative and relaxing quality. They include sustained synthesizer and simple piano. Many find it is great as a natural sleep aid in addition to perhaps a salt lamp and meditation music, and the manufacturer, Deuter, makes several CDs in this style. This CD or mp3 includes six tracks such as Morning Birds and Waves of Light.
- Reiki Healing Music: Christopher of the Wolves Review – Best Reiki Music for Sleep: This CD contains some interesting rhythmic elements reminiscent of Eastern music. The percussion instruments are soft and melodic, and the tape utilizes silence within the music, which makes it suitable for sleep. Feel free to tuck into bed with an open Reiki book, this CD on quietly in the background and get ready to fall into a peaceful sleep! In addition to sleep, this music is great to listen to while unwinding in a bath. Professional masseuses can even used this CD or digital download during a deep tissue massage, for example, to relax their clients. Reiki Healing Music is over an hour long and includes 6 tracks of varying length, such as Eclipse and Rising Sun.
- Reiki Music Review – Best Reiki Music with 3 Minute Bells: This is a very soothing selection that contains synthesized noises that mimic flutes and strings. While some synthesized tracks can sound harsh, the timbre is soothing on this Reiki Music CD. While there is one continuous track, the bells every 3 minutes remind you to change position so it is great for those who are just introducing music to their practice.
- Reiki: Music for Healing and Relaxation – Sakura Dreams Review – Best Reiki Relaxation Music: If you’re looking for soundtracks that are reminiscent of Japanese tonality, this is where it’s at. Sounds include shakuhachi flute, which is a traditional meditation instrument. Its simplicity makes it easy to focus on as well producing a calming effect. Folks have utilized Sakura Dreams music during reflexology sessions, to calm down during daily commutes, and in conjunction with oil diffusers. There are eight tracks that total to over an hour of music, and the titles include Clarity, Simplicity, and Healing Hands among others.
- Reiki Binaural Healing Dose: 8hz Dolphin Therapy Review – Best Reiki Dolphin Soundtrack with Chimes: In this CD, dolphin sounds provide relaxation through a connection to nature. The cries come from a distance and are reminiscent of relaxing birdcalls. In addition, the track contains ocean sounds, piano, and binaural beats that physically help the brain to relax. The many layers create a wonderful wash of sound that is suitable for sleep and relaxation. The track is just under an hour of full binaural healing therapy and is continuous with bells that sound every 3 minutes as a reminder to change positions.
- 80 Minutes of Reiki Music Review – Best Reiki Tribe Reiki Meditation Music: This CD or digital download includes 80 minutes of meditation music in various styles. There are 22 tracks in total, with most lasting about 3 minutes. It includes various nature sounds, such as crickets, birds, and rain, and many tracks include Asian flute and Tibetan Bowls as well. Tracks include Reiki Colors, Healers of the Moon, and Beyond the Heart, and the tracks easily flow into each other.
- Angelic Reiki Review – Best Angelic Reiki Music: Angelic Reiki music is one of the few styles that contains voice, which creates a unique and soothing effect. The voice does not contain lyrics, which makes it suitable for meditation or other healing therapies such acupuncture. This CD also includes harp. If you buy the physical CD, as opposed to the MP3, there are 12 tracks as opposed to four. Track names include Angelic Lullaby, Angels Gather, In the Hands of Time, and Gilded Angel Voices.
- Koyasan: Reiki Sound Healing Review: This is another excellent album from Deuter. It can be used to help the listener relax and even counter insomnia. It contains elements from the diverse music of Asia, such as the flute and string instruments used in the title track Koyasan. Other tracks include Escape from Gravity, which contains a lovely alto-flute, and Language of Silence, which contains a surprisingly relaxing harpsichord melody.
- Music For Healing: Mind, Body and Spirit Review: This CD focuses on using music as a form of healing and medicine. This is a very good CD for those who are just introducing Reiki Music For Healing into their routine, as the instrumentation and melodies are simple and familiar sounding. It uses a wonderful music box timbre in tracks such as Awakening and Interstellar Light. The Audible tracks are all around four minutes in length, while the physical album contains three additional tracks that are all over ten minutes long.
- Healing Piano Music for Massage, Meditation, Reiki, 7 Chakras, Relaxation, and Better Sleep Review: This is a wonderful CD that contains lots of Western harmonies and utilizes silence and reverb for a peaceful effect. The CD or mp3 is suitable for massage, meditation, chakra healing, and sleep. It is a continuous track just under and hour in length, and is entirely improvised by the artist, Steven Cravis. Again, this is another great album for those who are just introducing Reiki music in their lifestyle, as the piano and melodic material feel familiar and easy to relate to.
- Reiki Starlight Review – One to Avoid: The synthesized instruments in this recording, including synthesized flute, create a harsh and artificial sound for this recording that lacks natural changes in volume and phrase shapes. Some of the tracks, such as Reiki River With Music, are not properly mixed, which creates an imbalance between the music and ambient sounds. Music of similar quality can be found on YouTube so it is not worth the money to purchase this CD.
*Note: if you’re looking to browse the best Reiki music available for download, click here or on the CD images above to check out the top Reiki CD on Amazon.com*
BONUS: The Most Healing, Relaxing and Best Reiki Music Online! Top 11 Free Reiki Soundtracks of 2021 – Without Video Ads!
Welcome to the source of the best selection of free Reiki music online. Simply click play on any of the YouTube songs below and listen to the best Reiki music from your phone, iPad, laptop or desktop. Don’t worry, you won’t be interrupted by any annoying video popup advertisements! Plug in with speakers or headphones for a deeper listening experience.
Enjoy the best Reiki music on YouTube for healing!
This is great for anyone that has trouble sleeping and needs constant background noise to stay asleep. It has very relaxing sustained strings and a bell-like melody. It would also be suitable for meditation due to its repetitive nature, and the images on the screen also change to reflect relaxing scenes.
3 hour Reiki relaxation music:
This track contains many layers but effectively uses a drone underneath to keep the music simple and soothing. It includes Asian flutes, Tibetan singing bowls, water, and birdcalls. The slow pulse of this track makes it suitable for meditation and sleep and works well for those that may not need music for their entire sleep duration.
1 hour and 15 minute Reiki music with 3 minute bell:
This track contains beautiful harp music and chimes and occasional wind noises and choir. While the music is very peaceful, the bells may make it unsuitable for sleeping, although there is a version available without the timed bells. The version with bells can be helpful for Reiki sessions and timed meditations.
3 hour Reiki sleep music:
This track has more of a white noise quality similar to putting your ear to the inside of a seashell. This can make for great background noise for sleep and to drown out any noises that cause stress or distract your mind from the peaceful bliss of a good night’s rest.
6 hour Reiki music for healing:
This track contains a lovely violin melody. While the accompaniment stays constant the stringed instrument creates an improvisatory tune that can help guide the mind to peace. It would be very suitable for reflective meditation. Since the melody is somewhat involved it may not be suitable for sleep music, although this is open to interpretation.
2 hour Reiki healing music:
This track has a very clean quality to it, with a very comforting guitar track and major tonality. It creates a positive mood that would be great for a healing session or meditation. It would be suitable for those that suffer from stress or anxiety.
1 hour positive healing Reiki music:
This track contrasts many of the others mentioned as it begins very sparsely with wind noises and single bells. It then adds layers through choral sounds. This track repeats every eight minutes, which makes it suitable for timed meditations or healing sessions. The bell that starts each track is a little high in pitch, which may make it difficult to use for sleeping, but there are other tracks that can be used for this purpose.
3 hour meditation music Reiki soundtrack:
This is a lovely track that contains hours of meditation music with instruments like meditative flute, Tibetan singing bowls, and gentle pitched percussion. The flute creates a natural sounding improvisation. This is an excellent track for relaxation and sleep and is highly recommended.
1 hour Reiki dolphin soundtrack with chimes:
There are a lot of very unique sounds on this track. It is held together well by harp, choir, and meditative flute. There are frequent bubbling sounds as well as wooden percussion instruments. The dolphin sounds are varied and similar to those of birds. While there are many layers, this track is mixed very well so that no voice is overpowering.
1 hour and 10 minute Reiki music with bells:
This track is largely improvisatory which makes it good for meditation. While the music in this recording is non-metered and contains nice melodic material, the background drone is not completely in tune with the melody instruments, which may make it more difficult for some trained ears to listen to. The melody instruments are also a little more prominent in volume than expected.
1 hour and 5 minute angelic Reiki music:
This track definitely has an other-worldly quality to it, with beautiful flute as well as occasionally ascending passages. Although it is angelic there is no choir voice, but instead sustained strings and ocean-like sounds. It would be a great track to sleep or relax to and creates a positive and soothing energy. It is also wonderful because in the 1-hour video there are several tracks, all which create a peaceful environment.
Best Reiki Music (2021 Buyers Guide)
Final Thoughts on Finding the Best Reiki Music:
Each Reiki meditation soundtrack, lasting in length from 1 hour to over 8 hours, was selected for the purposes of serving as treatment music during a session with a Reiki practitioner or for any occasion when you might simply be in a mood for relaxation, healing and meditation or just simply letting your positive energy flow; including to assist in peacefully drifting off into a nap or resting in bed before a good night sleep.
Since the intention of Reiki music is centered on relaxing, calming and connecting with spirit during a one-to-one healing treatment, a Reiki share or individual session with a client, friend or family member (including household pets like dogs or cats), these top eleven healing Reiki music songs, listed below, have been chosen because they deliver an ambient musical experience that will bring your mind to deeper states of awareness.
Additionally, they have been chosen because they are guaranteed not to begin with one of those annoying video advertisements common on many “zen meditation” YouTube video soundtracks under the Reiki category. Those video ads are typically the opposite of a positive energy inducing, stress-free experience!
Ps, keep an eye out for updates to this music guide in 2021 and beyond! Thanks in advance for leaving a comment below and please pin and share this article if you find it helpful in any way 🙂