Healing crystals date back as early as the ancient Sumerians and Egyptians. Each unique crystal presents different types of energy, which can be used to enhance meditation and Reiki healing through each chakra. There are several ways to get the most out of the best chakra crystals, and it is best to develop a collection of them so that you may determine which resonate with you.
Review of the 7 Best Chakra Crystals, Plus 1 to Avoid
- Chakra Palace Review: This set comes highly recommended in a beautiful sheer purple bag with seven stones to correlate to each chakra. It also comes with a pendant that allows the stones to be put in the pendant cage and worn. By wearing the stones you can experience their healing powers for a prolonged period of time. This Chakra Palace set also comes with a smudging set consisting of sage, a wood stand and abalone shell, as well as a guide for the process. The smudging process will likewise help to clear negative energy as you use these stones. These are the stones included: Root chakra stone: Red Jasper; Sacral chakra stone: Citrite; Solar Plexus chakra stone: Tigers eye; Heart chakra stone: Green Adventuring; Throat chakra stone: Sodalite; Third Eye chakra stone: Amethyst; Crown chakra stone: Clear Quart.
- To watch the Chakra Palace Review on YouTube, click here.
- People Crystals Reviews: This kit includes some of the best healing crystals because it includes selenite, red jasper, green aventurine, sodalite, lapis lazuli, black tourmaline, crystal quartz, amethyst, and rose quartz. In addition, this 11 piece chakra crystal healing set contains pendulum, wand, raw points, geode, amethyst cluster, cleansing sage and an aromatherapy spray that contains scents such as lavender, ylang yang, cedar wood, and more. These stones embrace natural textures and are quite large in size. This is a very balanced set and would contain everything a new practitioner could use.
- To watch the People Crystals Review on YouTube, click here.
- Top Plaza Review: This set of seven palm stones likewise comes with a chakra-healing bracelet. The Top Place chakra stones are polished and very smooth in texture, which many people find soothing. The palm stones include Amethyst (Crown Chakra), Clear Crystal (Third-eye Chakra), Lapis Lazuli (Throat Chakra), Green Aventurine (Heart Chakra), Yellow Jade (Solar Plexus), Carnelian (Sacral Chakra), Red Jasper (Root Chakra)The bracelet comes in five styles. The bracelet stones include Amethyst, White Crystal, Blue Vein Stone, Green Aventurine, Yellow Aventurine, Red Agate, Red Jasper, and the bracelet charm is made of an alloy. Again, by wearing the stones you are able to feel the healing effects throughout the day, which can be a great supplement to a meditation or Reiki practice with the palm stones.
- To watch the Top Plaza Review on YouTube, click here.
- Best Engraved Crystal Set Review: This set includes, Amethyst (Crown Chakra) Carnelian (Sacral Chakra), Yellow Jade (Solar Plexus), Green Aventurine (Heart Chakra), Lapis Lazuli (Throat Chakra), Clear Crystal (Third-eye Chakra), & Red jasper (Root Chakra). It comes in a beautiful velvet bag, and has the appropriate chakra symbol engraved on each stone in yellow. The engraving adds texture to the otherwise smooth stone. The JD Gem stones are all the same size and oval. While it does not come with many accessories, the stones can be used in conjunction with a chakra wand or any pendant that can carry a stone.
- To watch the Best Engraved Crystal Set Review on YouTube, click here.
- Rock Paradise Chakras Review: This set comes with a certificate of authenticity, and all the stones have a gold inlay on the bottom. The Rock Paradise Chakra stones are all the same size and are pyramid shaped, which makes them suitable for laying on the skin. There are seven stones in total, again one for each chakra. They include Red Jasper, Amethyst, blue, yellow, green aventurine, lapis lazuli, and orange calcite.
- To watch the Rock Paradise Chakras Review on YouTube, click here.
- Mini Me Geology Review: These beautiful natural stones, by Mini Me Geology are considered one of the best healing crystal sets because it includes eight stones, one for each chakra plus a quartz point crystal. They include red jasper, carnelian, citrine, rose quartz, sodalite, amethyst, and white calcite. These are also some of the best healing crystals for those that enjoy textured crystals.
- To watch the Mini Me Geology Review on YouTube, click here.
- Rainbow Records Review: This set includes the following: Root Chakra – Red Jasper, Sacral Chakra – Carnelian, Solar Plexus Chakra – Golden Quartz, Heart Charka – Green Aventurine, Throat Chakra – Blue Aventurine, Third Eye (Brow) Chakra – Amethyst, Crown Chakra – Clear Quartz. This Rainbow Records set also comes with a clear instructional guide, as well as a description of the chakras and a velvet drawstring bag. The stones are small enough to hold in the palm of the hand. They have a naturally irregular shape but are similar in size to each other.
- To watch the Rainbow Records Review on YouTube, click here.
- One to avoid review: This set contains only rose quartz, so it would not be suitable to treat all the chakras. The size of these TGS Gems stones are misleadingly small (about the size of nickels). More concerning was their thinness, which has been enough for several stones to crack inside the carrying bag before the first use. There are sturdier and more versatile crystals for Reiki healing that will serve the same purpose.
- To watch the TGS Gems 7 Piece Rose Quartz Crystals Review on YouTube, click here.
2021 Guide to the Best Chakra Crystals for Reiki Healing:
If you are buying crystals, it is preferred that you own a quartz crystal and a selenite crystal. The quartz crystal will enhance the power of your other crystals and brings a sense of clarity. Selenite crystals create balance by creating a sense of relaxation. By having these two crystals the effects of other stones will become more noticeable.
Is there a difference between a stone and a crystal?
Both stones and crystals have similar healing properties, but are different geologically. A stone is made of a pure mineral, while a crystal essentially begins as a liquid whose particles follow a repeated pattern to create a solid. Stones tend to be less expensive than crystals, although the body is more receptive to crystal healing due to the crystalline composition of our body (DNA, blood, and bones). Stones tend to be smooth, while crystals can be more textured. Some people may find it soothing to rub the stone or crystal and will develop personal preferences for its texture.
Which healing crystal works best with each chakra?
One incredibly helpful guide for how to heal chakras using crystals at home is available here. To explain in a bit of detail about each stone’s meaning, have a look below:
- Crown chakra stones: The crown chakra allows us to connect with wisdom and higher consciousness. A balanced crown chakra is not over or under stimulated and craves spiritual connection. It can ease the effects of depression, anxiety, and muscle disorders. Clear and purple stones will clear this area, such as Lepidolite stones and quartz crystals.
- Third eye chakra stones: The third eye controls our sense of intuition and empathy and is even linked to psychic feelings. When this area is out of balance you may feel fatigue sinus issues, and fluctuating emotions. Dark purple and indigo stones will heal this area, such as amethyst, black obsidian, and moldavite.
- Throat chakra stones: The throat chakra helps us to feel truthful and understand our personal belief system. It gives us courage to make positive change in our life. Turquoise is connected to this chakra and can be healed with stones such as blue apatite, lapis lazuli, and turquoise.
- Heart chakra stones: The heart chakra is located at the center of the chest and affects our ability to feel love. By clearing this chakra we are able to give forgiveness to others and ourselves and feel comfort in the present moment. Both pink and green stones, such as emerald and rose quartz, can heal this area.
- Solar Plexus chakra stones: The solar plexus is located in the middle of the body between the navel and sternum. When this chakra is balanced, we are able to act with authenticity, and physically we are able to digest properly. Yellow stones, such as tiger’s eye and yellow agate, are effective in this area.
- Sacral chakra stones: The sacral chakra focuses on personal creativity, passion, relationships, and sexuality. It is linked to the color orange and can be healed with a combination of Shungite stones, tangerine quartz, Carnelian Stone, Goldstone, and Angel Phantom Quartz.
- Root chakra stones: The root chakra focuses on your foundational beliefs and feelings of security. The color red resonates with this chakra and can be healed using red stones. A combination that heals this area is eight red Jasper stones, four silver hematite stones, and four smoky quartz stones.
Best ways to utilize healing crystals for chakra balancing?
- Laying on skin at all chakra points: Laying the stones on the skin near all chakra areas, specified above, allows the energy to shift and realign in the body. While there are several choices for what stones can be placed on each point, you may find your body responds more favorably to certain stones.
- Laying on skin at specific chakra point: By focusing on one chakra point more mental energy and a more elaborate stone pattern can be directed to this area. This is helpful if you feel there is a particular chakra that needs the most attention.
- Meditating using palm stone: While laying the stones on the chakra point will transfer the most vibrational energy from the stone, holding the stone will also serve to heal the chakras. While holding the stone, visualize the vibrational energy of the stone being transferred through your hand and through your body to the desired chakra. Setting an intention to heal this chakra will likewise amplify the meditation.
- Wearing the stones: You can use either a pendant that can hold the stones or a bracelet specifically designed for this purpose to feel the healing effects of the stones all day. This is a simple healing process that is less intense than some of the other methods.
- Laying under your pillow: This technique is prolonged exposure similar to the previous method, and can be one of the best ways to consistently expose yourself to crystals.
How do you meditate with crystals?
If you would like to use crystals in a home practice, meditating with your stones is a great choice. Any stone can be used during meditation, although palm stones are often favored because their size is ideal for holding during meditation. To maximize benefits, set an intention, choose a stone or crystal whose healing properties line up with your intention. Visualize the vibrational energy being transferred from the stone to whatever point you choose, particularly if your intention is to heal a specific chakra.
Reiki crystals meaning: what is the practice of laying on of stones in Reiki?
By laying stones on the body the vibrational energy is able to resonate with the body, which balances the chakras and clear negative energy. Additionally, the stones may be used by themselves or in conjunction with the touch of a Reiki healer. The touch moves in one direction from head to toe to direct the change in energy. Crystal quartz is placed above the head and below the feet, and appropriate stones are placed in the order of the chakras. If a stone makes you feel uncomfortable, the healer will sense this and remove the stone. While another person should lay the stones, you often have input on what stones you may be healed with, as there are different options for each chakra. Additionally, it’s helpful to have the healer use touch to guide the crystal healing.
Other factors to consider when it comes to crystals and stones for Reiki healing and other modalities:
- Number of stones in a set: Seven different stones (1 for each chakra) is an ideal number for a set, and the owner should additionally invest in quartz and selenite crystal as explained above. If you have multiple stones that can be used for one chakra this allows the user to create designs with the stones that will heighten the healing effects of the stones or crystals.
- Types of stones: the manufacturer often determines the texture of the stone or crystal and how processed the stones are. Stones will naturally be much smoother and sometimes have metallic notes in them. Crystals are generally larger than stones to create complete geometric shapes.
- Small batch or larger manufacturer: Large manufacturers tend to have more consistency in size, shape, and color of stone so you know what to expect upon delivery. However, it is often desirable to seek a unique stone from a small batch as you may create a more personal connection with it.
- Cost: Cost varies with manufacturer. Generally, larger, natural stones from smaller manufacturers will be more expensive than more processed stones. For each chakra, some types of stones are rarer than others and therefore more expensive. If you are looking for specific and unique stones it may be worth the extra cost to invest in those stones.
Best Chakra Crystals (2021 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Finding the Best Chakra Crystals:
Crystal healing can be an effective way to heal chakras and maintain balance in your life. You can devote a Reiki session to using the crystals or apply them in your personal practice.
Thanks in advance for leaving a comment below and please pin and share this article if you find it helpful in any way 🙂